Employing Agency: Executive Board of the General Synod
Overall Responsibility: Manage the duties and responsibilities of the ARPC Central Services Offices, and support the ministry and mission of the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church (ARPC), its agencies, boards, committees, and commissions, in a team environment, with excellence and integrity, as directed by the Executive Board of the General Synod.
- Evangelical Christian, who professes faith in Christ, is active in the Church of Jesus Christ, and supports the Standards of the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church.
- Academic accomplishment in higher education (graduate and post-graduate degrees preferred).
- Experience in business administration (501(c)(3) non-profit preferred).
- Experience in managing and developing human resources.
- Experience in formulating and managing budgets.
- Experience maintaining compliance with applicable laws.
- Understands the unique nature and challenges of Christian ministry including, but not limited to, the local church, Christian education, and evangelism.
- Personality, temperament, and experience that promotes the “unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace” within the Church.
Location: Central Services of the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church, Greenville SC.
Applicants should submit a cover letter and a comprehensive resume listing education, work history and at least three references. Other pertinent information may be included in the package. It is preferred that application be made by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will also be accepted via US Mail by sending to Mr. Phil Williams, 6000 Deerhunter Lane, Lexington, NC 27295.